Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Art in California




Although we spent much time visiting and taking in all of the sites, and trying to eat our way through Thousand Oaks and surrounding cities, we did manage a few hours to spend on some projects. I took blank journals to gift to all and we purchased canvas blocks to experiment with while we just enjoyed each other's company. The first photo is the front of my altered journal; the second is the back cover. I never have understood all of the copyright laws, but hey-these really are some of my favorite rubber stamps and scrapbook papers. Another favorite rubber stamp is on the canvas I created which is shown in the third photo. I really enjoyed our art time and watching everyone work. I usually am alone in my own studio, so playing in someone else's studio and using all of their goodies was great fun!!

No comments: